Best Natural Toner and Mists: Clean Beauty
The best natural toner and mists have been tested. I have judged and found my favorite organic toners and mists. “The Clean Beauty Awards celebrates the very best performing products, created with the healthiest ingredients, from around the world. Its goal is to celebrate the power of the clean, or “free from”, beauty movement through this annual Awards, hosted by CertClean and supported by an eminent panel of judges.” CertClean is North America’s leading certification for safer skincare. It isn’t about how organic or natural a product is, but how it is does not contain 1400+ harmful chemicals. PurPicks is a partner of the Clean Beauty Awards. It is a review platform where only products that carry a 3rd party certification is in the directory.
I’m lucky enough to be one of those judges for the second year! Last year I judged categories face care and eye liners. This year I am judging organic toners and mists and sun care. I judged them on ease of use, overall performance, user experience and recommendation. Here are the 6 best natural toner and mists. I would recommend all of the toners and mists listed below.
Some but not all links below contain affiliate links. This means if you purchase through the link I will receive credit. Thank you, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- Eco by Sonya Driver– This certified organic skin compost super fruit toner is the most delicious smelling pineapple balancing mist I have ever smelled! The spray is strong without making my face wet and every time I use it I say, “ahhh, pineapple!” This was my number one pick!
- Immersion Botanica– I love the hydrating geranium mist on the go. It has a soft smell and wide spread mist that I reach for several times a day and is small enough to fit in my purse.
- Vanessa Megan– This bottle gave me the best first impression. The bottle is glass with clear and durable labeling in rich looking shades. The active mist met its high-end look performing as well as it looks. The mist spreads across the face lightly.
- Dianne Caine Australia– Hydro-boost mist had me at its name. My skin needs a good hydro-boost throughout the day and I use it often. The spray leaves my face damp with a faint scent of Damask rose behind.
- Sioris- Time is running out confused me with it’s name. It doesn’t sound like a motivating name but the mist leave behind a much fresher feeling. Sioris products are simply clean and made in Korea. It needs to be shaken before use due to separation that is seen. The smell is more on the citrus side and provides a fine and light mist.
- Aromatica- The tea tree balancing toner was the best non-spray that I judged. I love sprays throughout the day, but after I wash my face I like a toner applied with a cotton round. Aromatica’s brand is one that I love. I also love their Rose absolute first serum and their aloe products I used with my sun care products. Their Organic Golden Jojoba Oil is my favorite oil to use with the many toner sprays that I love!
Thank you to CertClean’s Clean Beauty Awards for allowing me to judge and be a part of such an awesome community of powerful people trying to change the beauty industry one spray at a time.
What do you think is the best organic toner or mist?
I also judged the best clean sunscreen category