Christmas and Holiday Migraine Gifts
Christmas and holiday migraine gifts are part always of my most thoughtful gifts. Why? Because I need them! The cool thing is, I learn and find new products that work each year. The wonderful thing about doing product reviews is that I have the opportunity to find some products that really work for me. I’ve answered a few of my own questions since last year and have updated my list in ALL CAPS in the gift list from last year.
*Some links may contain affiliate links
Last’s Holiday Migraine Gifts
- Heated neck wrap
- Headphones- noise canceling
- Essential oil- I still have not found a brand and type of oil that I’m in love with so I use a variety in my search. (I LOVE ORGANIC AROMAS! LOVE LOVE!
- Yoga pants- I know it’s a running joke about wearing workout clothes out but I’m busy and if I’m dressed to move, I do. Working out helps my migraines and sometimes escalates them so it’s a balance. (I SPORT MY PRETTY IN NINA B ROZE DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED FOR A DISCOUNT!)
- Love, hope, migraine tshirt
- Infusion water bottle (SEE ORIGINIAL POST)
This Year’s Migraine-Related Gifts
- Massage and heat neck massager. I will be returning this…not a good fit for me
- Heated boot socks. I live in a snowy location and can never seem to get my hands or feet warm. These will be well used!
- “I got rid of my headache” T-shirt. Sometimes taking off my head seems like the only option
- Car diffuser. I get sick when traveling so my best friend sent me a diffuser to use with my favorite Organic Aromas oils.
- I also gave and received Om products that I love!
What Are Your Favorite Christmas and Holiday Migraine Gifts?
Each year I enjoy more and more Christmas and Holiday Migraine Gifts. Check out past and future [UPDATED] posts……