Headache Hat Ice Halo for Migraine
My favorite migraine product is Headache Hat Ice Halo for Migraine and other ailments! Ice therapy is crucial in treating migraine. If you have been following me, you know I talk about and wear the Headache Hat ALL. THE. TIME! I have a freezer full and have given it as a present to all my loved ones. In fact, I believe I bought 4 last year for Christmas to give to others. It gives me instant migraine relief at home.
*I was given the Headache Hat to review and am an affiliate. If you choose to buy through the links provided I will be compensated. Thank you!
Drum roll please……there’s a new style!
This variation on the Headache Hat allows for the versatility of switching out the ice. The band can be loaded with the included ice mats that are 2 rows of 10 cubes each. Simply freeze the ice mats and then load into the wrap. The fit is slightly different than the Headache Hat because the cubes are connected and there are two rows so more targeted on the temples and forehead. Comes in all black and space dye / black.
- Made in the USA
- Materials: Wrap: Cotton spandex blend, 8% lycra; Ice packs: Purified water, polyethylene, laminated nylon film
- Care: Wash by hand in lukewarm water with mild soap. Lay out to dry
- Includes: One Halo Wearable Ice Pack with ten ice cube pouches
- Instructions: Store in the freezer for five hours or more to freeze. Use it for 20 minutes or as recommended by your doctor
- Ice pack securely fastens allowing you to move around during use
- For soothing migraines, headaches, and other body aches
- Great for use while exercising to stay cool
- Fits heads with circumference up to 24 inches
- Due to fabric pattern, slight color variations may occur in the Pink Multicolor Space Dye
- Please note: Consult with doctor for use longer than 20 minutes
- Dimensions: 24″ x 2″ x 1″
- Weight: 0.7 lb
Real ice cubes coated in thin plastic layer means long lasting without the water melting on you. 24 ice cubes (8 in each of the 3 rows) are individually placed in flexible cotton polyester blend, and can be moved and wrapped around head right out of the freezer (or refrigerate for cool relief).
Price Ranges from $19.99-$39.99
Headache Hat Ice Halo for migraines
A skinny version of the Headache Hat – cute enough to wear out! This is a one row band with 10 cubes inside. More than for headaches, this band is great for cooling down and wearing around the neck, use it on elbows wrists or knees too! Pink and white TyeDye. Simply store in the freezer and use when needed. Throw it in the cooler for those hot ball games too!
They now have kids sizes and even more!!!!! I don’t know how I could live without The Headache Hat and I’m so excited that they just keep expanding and listening to their customers by making more!