Thankful list 2017 On My Migraine Life
Thank you to those who showed gratitude in November on My Migraine Life. I am so thankful to have a community of supporters and those I can support throughout the year. We may suffer a lot but we appreciate the things in life that make us better.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! May it be filled with health, gratitude, and many blessings!
Here are some comments you made:
- “Thankful for friends, family, a safe place to live and ability to pay my bills.
- For this group.
- Thankful for modern medicine
- I live for the pain-free moments of laughter with family and friends!!
- When pain level is low enough to be functional
- I am thankful that I am able to still keep a job that I love and be a good mommy to my kids
- Thankful for my family, my jobs, and my animals!
- I am so thankful for my amazing husband who allows me to tag out when I need to lay down and take care of myself. And for his willingness to work past exhaustion to take care of me and our family when I cannot “pull my weight” during times of pain.
- I’m thankful for my amazing and supportive husband. I’m also thankful for the awesome support system I have at work! Without my husband and my work family my life would be awful.
- I’m thankful for my amazing husband and children who support me every single day and for my beautiful family of migraine warriors!
- I am thankful for your blog! I do not like having “this thing” in common with anyone….but am thankful that you can put into words what I often can’t…or won’t.
- I am thankful to live in a city of doctors and options.
- I am thankful for a long list of relatives that share in our unfortunate disease, but not all at such a high level.
- I am thankful for my husband, who from day one has understood me, and what the future holds with my health, and has never flinched, never questioned, never judged.
- I am thankful for my children, good lord are they a blessing, God’s greatest gift to me by far.
- I am thankful for my energetic children, who give me a reason to muddle through my painful fog, even though sometimes I’d rather hide in bed.
- I want to thank My Migraine Life for your post on being a mom with a migraine. You are right it takes a village to raise a kid. That’s why God gave us the ability to ask for help. But reading that other moms felt like I did was wonderful. So thank you and I pray that your message touches other people like it did me.
- I feel blessed in many ways and could write a very long list, but the big one I will share is that I am thankful my migraines and headaches are not as frequent as so many others who have to deal with them so regularly. Because I know how painful and debilitating from life they are, I am amazed at the strength that you and so many others have in not only “getting through the day” but kicking ass doing it.
- I woke up today, I’m thankful for that.
- I’m thankful to be finding community here, too. I’ve struggled with migraines for years, tried a variety of meds and elimination diets without very good results. It’s so helpful to find understanding, optimistic peers! I’m looking into a headache hat and a new pair of glasses this month, thanks to you!
- I am thankful for so many things I can’t name them all, so I am very thankful & although I may not have the best of everything I am blessed
- Thank you for this post.
- I am thankful for my wonderful husband who puts up with a house that’s not always clean, listens to me when I’m frustrated with doctors or treatments that don’t work, and doesn’t care that I don’t cook (lol).
- I’m thankful for my two grown children and 6 beautiful grandchildren.
- I’m thankful that I have two best buddy dogs that snuggle when I need it and keep me entertained when I’m stuck in my house for days on end.
- I’m thankful I woke up today even though the moment I woke up my headache knocked on my brain.
- I’m thankful for communities like this one that is a place of kindness and support.
- I’m thankful for today despite the challenges.
- I’m thankful for people like you that make me feel less alone in this struggle with chronic headaches.
- Like others have already said – I’m thankful for finding your blog, and this post especially.
- Love reading this blog and hearing how inspiring you are. “
Thank you to all who chose to take time out of your day to give thanks and share with My Migraine Life community. I am inspired by all your kind words and strive to make this blog the community, support system, and positive place it is. Migraines are painful, being a mom is overwhelming and life is chaotic. May we all find strength and take each day at a time hopefully towards health and happiness!
Happy Thanksgiving, my friends!!!